POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Display issue with IE5 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:45:07 EDT (-0400)
  Display issue with IE5 (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Patrick Dugan
Subject: Display issue with IE5
Date: 12 Nov 1998 12:03:38
Message: <364b14ea.0@news.povray.org>
After installing IE5 (yes I KNOW it is a beta!) the Pov-Ray buttons do not
contain the images they should.  In other words they are blank until a mouse
runs over them then they appear.   Here are links to example pictures
showing this.

http://208.142.5.166/pov1.jpg

http://208.142.5.166/pov2.jpg

I have tried quite a few other programs that use that style of button and
only Pov-Ray (so far) has shown this effect.  Has this happened to anyone
else?  I don't recall seeing this under IE4.

             Patrick Dugan

Post a reply to this message

No offense but that is what you get for using a Microsoft Beta program.  There
release programs have more bugs than other software's beta's and alpha's.

Patrick Dugan wrote:

> After installing IE5 (yes I KNOW it is a beta!) the Pov-Ray buttons do not
> contain the images they should.  In other words they are blank until a mouse
> runs over them then they appear.   Here are links to example pictures
> showing this.
>
> http://208.142.5.166/pov1.jpg
>
> http://208.142.5.166/pov2.jpg
>
> I have tried quite a few other programs that use that style of button and
> only Pov-Ray (so far) has shown this effect.  Has this happened to anyone
> else?  I don't recall seeing this under IE4.
>
> --
>
>              Patrick Dugan

Post a reply to this message