POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ATTN ALL: PUBLIC I'M SORRY Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  ATTN ALL: PUBLIC I'M SORRY (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: bankspad
Subject: ATTN ALL: PUBLIC I'M SORRY
Date: 12 Nov 1998 09:07:34
Message: <364AEB54.203B869C@pacbell.net>
Okay, apparently I've stumbled over my own feet and fell into a pit of
vipers. I came here only to ask for some help and hopefully "hang-out"
with fellow renderers. I really did not come in to start trouble, step
on toes, or discomfit the regulars. So, in sincere respect for those who
manage and inhabit this server I am sorry for my conduct.

KB-