POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Good Linux modelers? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good Linux modelers? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Jens
Subject: Re: Good Linux modelers?
Date: 11 Nov 1998 08:11:12
Message: <36498cf0.0@news.povray.org>
Hi.
I cannot help you about modelers under Linux, but  as I've read you use
PovRay in Linux I 'd like to know how did you install it. I was trying last
night but I cannot find the povray executable anywhere. I also compiled from
the source code, and it output a file called 'x-povray' which I cannot
execute.

If you find a moment to help me I'd be very pleased.

 Many Thanks.

 Jens