POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Art Site ? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:43:47 EDT (-0400)
  Art Site ? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Ken
Subject: Art Site ?
Date: 10 Nov 1998 04:13:56
Message: <36480384.3047C669@pacbell.net>
I have posted this question on a couple of other
news groups that I thought would yeild results and
failed. In light of that I thought I would try here as
a last resort.

Any of you old timers out there remember the rock
group Nazereth ? They had some very beautiful art
work on their album covers always of a Sci-Fi
fantasy nature. I am looking for a site on the web
that contains either a collection of work from the
same artist or others like it.

Anybody ?

Ken Tyler

P.S. If you are into castles I found this link yesterday.
It is a collection of links to web pages containg data
and pictures of the worlds castles. A great source of
inspiration for the Povray artist who loves modeling
older style dwellings.

 http://fox.nstn.ca/~tmonk/castle/images.html

Post a reply to this message