POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : freeware graphics wanted Server Time
13 Aug 2024 08:16:40 EDT (-0400)
  freeware graphics wanted (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Neil Graham
Subject: freeware graphics wanted
Date: 2 Nov 1998 19:59:29
Message: <363e5506.50693532@news.povray.org>
Greetings pov people

I have a request.

I'm considering starting up an archive for freeware graphics for use
in games (sprites, textures, tiles etc).

At the moment I'm just trying to find out if we can assemble enough
graphics to start an archive.

So,  Does anybody have any graphics that they are prepared to give to
a good cause?  Anything would be appreciated.

Have any of you worked on a game that you've later abandoned?  Are you
still using the graphics?  Why not give them away?

Firstly, don't send any graphics yet,  We're just determining if there
is enough out there to support an archive.

If so have some stuff you are prepared to submit to the archive, send
a message to gam### [at] hotmailcom and say what and how much you can
provide.

-Disclaimner-
I know there are a few people out there that will be morally outraged
at the thought of someone asking for something for nothing.  These
people can feel free to not give anything.