POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The texture doesn't move Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:18:44 EDT (-0400)
  The texture doesn't move (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: gemelli david
Subject: The texture doesn't move
Date: 30 Oct 1998 08:04:25
Message: <3639B88B.90F1D83@imerir.asso.fr>
Hello !

I'm doing a creature made of blobs I animate rotating them. I recently
found the texture
Alien_1 in POVLAB.INC and put it on the different parts. The problem is
that the texture
doesn't move when I rotate the objects. I tried to put the texture on
each blob but I have a
bug on the Leg extremity:the bumps are not visible, the texture is
uniformely green!
WHAT CAN I DO ?????
Please help me if you can !
(the leg include file is delivered)