POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Now taking orders for IRTC CDROM (Year Two) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 07:26:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now taking orders for IRTC CDROM (Year Two) (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mark Gordon
Subject: Re: Now taking orders for IRTC CDROM (Year Two)
Date: 25 Oct 1998 11:34:44
Message: <36335440.BE6C3BC3@mailbag.com>
povray.org admin team wrote:

> The IRTC CDROM (Year Two) is almost ready. It contains all submissions to the
> second year of the IRTC, including the first three animation rounds.
>
> Additionally, it has the official archives for POV-Ray version 3.1a,

(snip)

Is this going to be just the MS-DOS, Windows, and Mac versions, or will this ship
with Linux, SunOS, and Unix binaries (and source), the way the first one did?  Or
will it ship with the 3.02 versions?

-Mark Gordon

Post a reply to this message

Mark Gordon <mtg### [at] mailbagcom> wrote:

>povray.org admin team wrote:
>
>> The IRTC CDROM (Year Two) is almost ready. It contains all submissions to the
>> second year of the IRTC, including the first three animation rounds.
>>
>> Additionally, it has the official archives for POV-Ray version 3.1a,
>
>(snip)
>
>Is this going to be just the MS-DOS, Windows, and Mac versions, or will this ship
>with Linux, SunOS, and Unix binaries (and source), the way the first one did?  Or
>will it ship with the 3.02 versions?\

3.02. The 3.1 versions are simply not available and we don't want to delay the
CD any longer.