POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Moray Problems with the New Pov-Ray Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:15:23 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Problems with the New Pov-Ray (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: David Stanton
Subject: Moray Problems with the New Pov-Ray
Date: 25 Oct 1998 11:55:07
Message: <363357D3.33058513@fuse.net>
I recently get a new computer and I had to get the newest version of
Pov-Ray because that is all I could find. But the new version of Pov-Ray
won't work with Moray. If any one has  Pov-Ray 3.0 I would appreciate if
you could ICQ it to me (My E-Mail is down at the moment thats why you
have to use ICQ) At 21690336. Thanks

David Stanton
Oblivion
Artist TAMMO