POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : IRTC CDROM (Year Two) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  IRTC CDROM (Year Two) (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: povray org admin team
Subject: IRTC CDROM (Year Two)
Date: 22 Oct 1998 10:55:07
Message: <362f37ed.7871017@news.povray.org>
The IRTC CDROM (Year Two) is almost ready. I'm annoucing this here now because
I'd like to see if anyone who reads povray.general, and who was intending to
order it anyhow, would assist us by testing our new server and ordering system
before we make a general public announcement.

If so, please proceed to https://secure.povray.org/cgi-bin/order-cds and place
your order. If you don't receive a confirmation within three or four days,
please email us at the address given on the page above.