POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Windows Source Server Time
13 Aug 2024 08:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Windows Source (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Windows Source
Date: 20 Oct 1998 21:35:09
Message: <362d2c3d.0@news.povray.org>
I can't seem to find the Source code for the windows version.  I am
interested in writing a Gui extension? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tom

Post a reply to this message

From: povray org admin team
Subject: Re: Windows Source
Date: 21 Oct 1998 06:18:54
Message: <362ea6d6.753573@news.povray.org>
"Tom Galvin" <tga### [at] dataforgecom> wrote:

>I can't seem to find the Source code for the windows version.  I am
>interested in writing a Gui extension? Any help would be appreciated.

Try ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/test/povwin_s.zip. This is a test release - it
will be moved from there in a day or two.

Post a reply to this message

>Try ftp://ftp.povray.org/pub/test/povwin_s.zip. This is a test release - it
>will be moved from there in a day or two.

Got it. Sorry about posting this in general.

Thanks
Tom