POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Version 3.1 (Win95) Minor Glitch Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:37:54 EDT (-0400)
  Version 3.1 (Win95) Minor Glitch (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Eric Freeman
Subject: Version 3.1 (Win95) Minor Glitch
Date: 16 Oct 1998 11:41:37
Message: <36275b21.0@news.povray.org>
Hey all,

I'm rendering that cool media clouds file that was posted on one of the
other ng's recently, and although the picture is half done and the POV title
bar says "POV 48%", the title bar of the image says "26% complete".  I just
looked at it again and now the title bar just says "POV-Ray for Windows"
with no percentage figure.  Anybody else have this problem???  Wait... I
just maximized POV and the POV title bar now says "clouds.pov:line 146 (of
300)" and the image title bar has the proper percentage.  Odd.

Eric

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2354/
http://www.datasync.com/~reba/

Post a reply to this message

I was having the same problem rendering that file, but I was making a large
image (800 by 600) out of it. It took closer to 11 days. TI looks really good,
but I noticed that the task bar did not update itself with the main image.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom
www.spiritone.com/~english