POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Editor: Problem with Code Max Properties Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:45:03 EDT (-0400)
  Editor: Problem with Code Max Properties (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Ken
Subject: Editor: Problem with Code Max Properties
Date: 15 Oct 1998 02:58:54
Message: <36258F06.20ED76C6@pacbell.net>
Greetings

    While rendering a complicated scene this evening Pov crashed
with an invalid page fault in module PVEngine. When trying to
restart Pov I received about a half dozen invalid pointer messages
before it would finally open. I decided to reboot fearing the system
had become unstable.
   After restarting Windows and Pov-Ray the color syntax highlighting
feature was missing. I opened the code max properties window and
checked to see if the feature was still check marked and it was. After
trying several things like changing the fonts and resetting the highlighting
feature box a few times I am still unable to enable this feature. All other
function of Pov seem to be functioning correctly.
   Anybody have an idea what may have happened and what I may
do to correct this without having to reinstall ?

Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message