POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV 3.1r2 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:49:55 EDT (-0400)
  POV 3.1r2 (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Matthew Bennett
Subject: POV 3.1r2
Date: 13 Oct 1998 14:21:44
Message: <36238c28.0@news.povray.org>
Hiya,

Before some of you all leap on this message, it's just a question from
someone who's enthusiastic about POV - not someone trying to "hassle" the
POV team who've already done an outstanding job with POV 3.1r1 :)

Just thought I'd better put in that attempted fire-resistant casing :)

Right then... anyone have any vague sort of idea when POV 3.1r2 might be
out, and would it fix the incorrectly-shaded bicubic patch bug? I know the
last message from the POV team said (27/09) there was no set date for this
release, but I just wondered if anyone might have any ideas now?  Typically,
this bug upsets a scene I'm doing (that also involves media, so I can't
really go back) and though I'm obviously doing other scenes now, some sort
of idea when it might be out (even just if it'll be in weeks or months)
would be nice :)

Thanks a lot!

Matt

--
Computers do what you *tell* them to do, not what you *want* them to do.