POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Slope dependant texturing Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:36:01 EDT (-0400)
  Slope dependant texturing (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: David Cook
Subject: Slope dependant texturing
Date: 10 Oct 1998 19:17:32
Message: <361fdcfc.0@news.povray.org>
How's it done? I seem to recall running across a tutorial on it once, but
can't recall where. Anyone have any pointers?

TIA, Dave

Post a reply to this message

From: David Cook
Subject: Re: Slope dependant texturing
Date: 12 Oct 1998 00:23:21
Message: <36217629.0@news.povray.org>
Thanks to everyone who responded on this. I found what I needed in Twyst's
TMPov patch.

David Cook wrote in message <361fdcfc.0@news.povray.org>...
>How's it done? I seem to recall running across a tutorial on it once, but
>can't recall where. Anyone have any pointers?
>
>TIA, Dave

Post a reply to this message