POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : STUFF IT! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  STUFF IT! (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Dave VanHorn
Subject: STUFF IT!
Date: 1 Oct 1998 13:03:17
Message: <3613a7c5.0@news.povray.org>
More specifically, I'm looking for ideas on how to simulate a
parachute stuffed into a tube.
They are usually two colors, picture a hemisphere, painted with
checkerboard (close enough for government work anyway).  The deployed
version isn't a problem, but the "stuff in a tube" version has me
stumped.  I haven't been able to figure a method that looks anything
like real.

--
Getting started with the Atmel AVR8515?  Visit www.dontronics.com
"download dungeon" for my template application.

Post a reply to this message