POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mac UnOfficial Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Mac UnOfficial (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Y Tanabe
Subject: Mac UnOfficial
Date: 29 Sep 1998 19:15:22
Message: <36115BFB.7962@kh.rim.or.jp>
Dear Sirs

I upload Pov-Ray3.1 and pov-ray3.1e for (G3)Power PC603.

Pov-Ray3.1 is compiled by MPW MrC(3.5d3) optimizer is local
skyvase.pov 640 x 480 -------------------- 3 minutes 50 seconds

pov-ray3.1e is compiled by MPW MrC(3.5d3) and Mac Part is same as
POV-3.02 TE32K
skyvase.pov 640 x 480 -------------------- 2 minutes 45 seconds

the above bench with Power PCG3(233 MHz) Ram 96 MByte with VM is on

Y.Tanabe
Kobe,Japan

Download is
http://www.kh.rim.or.jp/~techflux