POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Libra Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Libra (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Libra
Date: 7 Sep 1998 14:08:59
Message: <35f4132b.0@news.povray.org>
Does anyone around here have any pictures of a pair of scales? Photos are
better than rendered ones since I want to model it myself. Also, I'd be very
thankful if someone can give me a map of the Libra constellation as well as
any other info that might help me do a realistic image. I am after doing a
scene for my girlfriend's b-day (the 25th), so the matter is kinda urgent.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Peter

Post a reply to this message

Use the power of the world wide web. I did a yahoo search with
the keyword "libra" use the quotes to filter and the same with the
keywork "astrology". The returned results are too numerous to
list here.

Live long and prosper Peter Popov.

Ken

Peter Popov wrote:

> Does anyone around here have any pictures of a pair of scales? Photos are
> better than rendered ones since I want to model it myself. Also, I'd be very
> thankful if someone can give me a map of the Libra constellation as well as
> any other info that might help me do a realistic image. I am after doing a
> scene for my girlfriend's b-day (the 25th), so the matter is kinda urgent.
> Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> Peter

Post a reply to this message

>Use the power of the world wide web. I did a yahoo search with
>the keyword "libra" use the quotes to filter and the same with the
>keywork "astrology". The returned results are too numerous to
>list here.
>
>Live long and prosper Peter Popov.
>
>Ken

Been there, done that. www.polaris.net/services/starchart is a fast and
useful on-line tool that makes star charts for most of the constellations.
Thanks for the advice.

Peter

Post a reply to this message