POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povDocs 3.1 complete? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  povDocs 3.1 complete? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mathias Bachmann
Subject: povDocs 3.1 complete?
Date: 9 Sep 1998 10:20:29
Message: <35f6809d.0@news.povray.org>
Since PoVray 3.1 is in beta-test, I suppose there will not be much changes
anymore, mostly bugfixes. Will the docs remain unchanged then, meaning: when
I start to print them out, will I have a bunch of garbage in a few weeks, or
will the docs remain as they are for several months, up to the the next
major release?

Mathias

Post a reply to this message

I would count on the docs not yet being complete.

An example is in the POV-Windows version the editor is
labeled as not yet done.

And surely there will be at least minor changes in the scene
language documentation.

Dan

--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/