POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Libra Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:30:38 EDT (-0400)
  Libra (Message 11 to 14 of 14)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Libra
Date: 11 Sep 1998 02:39:10
Message: <35f8b77e.0@news.povray.org>
Hey.. You know how you said about the co-ords?  Are you thinking of
converting the database into POV-Code?  If you are I've done this exact same
thing before!!!  I wrote a program to convert the constelation azmuth/alt
co-ords to POV-world-space co-ords a while back.  Do you want them?

--
Lance.

Post a reply to this message