POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : web-site Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:30:22 EDT (-0400)
  web-site (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: web-site
Date: 10 Jul 1998 11:52:34
Message: <35a62ab2.0@news.povray.org>
who's going to be the 1,000,000 th visitor to the site!?!?

--
All statements are of my opinion and concern.  They do not reflect the views
of my employer.

Post a reply to this message

>who's going to be the 1,000,000 th visitor to the site!?!?

I recommend that the 1,000,000 th visitor wins...
A FREE REGISTERED COPY!!!!!   ;-|
(said with a straight face)

Greg Sanders <gvi### [at] oraclerenonvus> wrote in message
35a69ec0.0@news.povray.org...

>Mike Weber wrote in message <35a62ab2.0@news.povray.org>...
>>who's going to be the 1,000,000 th visitor to the site!?!?
>>

>I recommend that the 1,000,000 th visitor wins...
>A FREE REGISTERED COPY!!!!!   ;-|
>(said with a straight face)
>
>>--
>>All statements are of my opinion and concern.  They do not reflect the
>>of my employer.
>>Remove the x at the end of my address for replies.

Post a reply to this message

> who's going to be the 1,000,000 th visitor to the site!?!?
>
> --
> All statements are of my opinion and concern.  They do not reflect the views
> of my employer.
> Remove the x at the end of my address for replies.

  Anyone else notice the hit counter is now gone !
K.Tyler