POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Human models?... Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Human models?... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Jason Foster, (Guido)
Subject: Human models?...
Date: 25 May 1998 19:38:59
Message: <356A0113.943D1B11@wavetech.net>
Does anyone have or know where to go for a decent/basic human model?
Thanx...

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken Cecka
Subject: Re: Human models?...
Date: 7 Jun 1998 03:36:14
Message: <6ldfrq$bj1$1@oz.aussie.org>
Depends on what format you are looking for, and what you mean by decent.  I
made a caveman for an irtc round using sPatch that I was fairly happy with.
There were lots of things I would have liked to improve on, but it's not
bad.  Email me if you want the file.

--

Ken Cecka
cec### [at] televarcom
http://www.televar.com/~ceckak
Jason Foster, (Guido) wrote in message <356A0113.943D1B11@wavetech.net>...
>Does anyone have or know where to go for a decent/basic human model?
>Thanx...

Post a reply to this message