POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Texture Magic problem Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  Texture Magic problem (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Simon de Vet
Subject: Texture Magic problem
Date: 27 Aug 1998 11:27:32
Message: <35E57B26.A81C031E@istar.ca>
I've downloaded Texture Magic. Looks cool.

I can create and edit textures to my hearts content... and it looks
useful.

However, when I hit the "preview" button, to see how it will look,
POVray pops up to render, goes through all the lines, and finishes. Then
the "Rendering: 100% complete" progress bar stays up in TM, never
closing. If I hit stop, it aborts, and nothing shows up.

However, i know the rendering is working, as when I hit the "modify"
button in the preview window (to modify the source for the preview
scene, and hit the "render" button here, it does the smae thing, hanging
at 100% complete, but here when I hit the "stop" button, the image does
show up in the window....

Any ideas here? TM is too cool to just lose like this.

Help!

Simon
http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

Post a reply to this message

> I've downloaded Texture Magic. Looks cool.

This is v0.95, BTW

Post a reply to this message