POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A Duck ? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:32:45 EDT (-0400)
  A Duck ? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: K  Tyler
Subject: A Duck ?
Date: 22 Aug 1998 05:22:50
Message: <35DE7170.BDA6906F@pacbell.net>
Greetings Earth People !

    I'm seeking a model of a duck. I have tried to model
one my self and some how it looks more like a rat or a
dog or well anything but a duck.
    So if one of you kind people know the location of or
are in the possession of a duck that they can share with
me I would appreciate it greatly. It doesn't have to be
totally realistic. Realistic feathers and quacking are optional.
A silhouette or hunters decoy would be satisfactory.
    I can accept most 3D file format types as I have several
conversion utilities.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.

K.Tyler

Post a reply to this message

>     I'm seeking a model of a duck. I have tried to model
> one my self and some how it looks more like a rat or a
> dog or well anything but a duck.
>     So if one of you kind people know the location of or
> are in the possession of a duck that they can share with
> me I would appreciate it greatly. It doesn't have to be
> totally realistic. Realistic feathers and quacking are optional.
> A silhouette or hunters decoy would be satisfactory.
>     I can accept most 3D file format types as I have several
> conversion utilities.
>
> Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.
>
> K.Tyler

I don't have one but I know of a model that was frequently used in
demo's. You could try the Hornet's Nest for this (I don't have the YRL
at hand but I could dig it up for you), a huge site about demo-coding.
Perhaps a websearch for +duck +demo could already be enough.

Regards,

Remco de Korte
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/
(look at my 3D statue of ice while you're there and tell me what you
think)

Post a reply to this message

> >     I'm seeking a model of a duck. I have tried to model
> > one my self and some how it looks more like a rat or a
> > dog or well anything but a duck.
> >     So if one of you kind people know the location of or
> > are in the possession of a duck that they can share with
> > me I would appreciate it greatly. It doesn't have to be
> > totally realistic. Realistic feathers and quacking are optional.
> > A silhouette or hunters decoy would be satisfactory.
> >     I can accept most 3D file format types as I have several
> > conversion utilities.
> >
> > Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter.
> >
> > K.Tyler
>
> I don't have one but I know of a model that was frequently used in
> demo's. You could try the Hornet's Nest for this (I don't have the YRL
> at hand but I could dig it up for you), a huge site about demo-coding.
> Perhaps a websearch for +duck +demo could already be enough.
>
> Regards,
>
> Remco de Korte
> http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/
> (look at my 3D statue of ice while you're there and tell me what you
> think)

Quack Quack!JK

Post a reply to this message