POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Explosion Server Time
13 Aug 2024 10:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Explosion (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Thrawn
Subject: Explosion
Date: 6 Oct 1998 03:12:36
Message: <35C7F6DB.AA81DBB1@badger1.net>
I was looking for some cool explosion halos, but alas, I have yet to
find cool one to fit my needs. The reason for this is because my
explosion is going to be composed of smaller explosions, much like you
see in action movies. So it's just a wall of randomly size circles
filled with a emitting halo. However, I can't find one, and i've tried
to make one, but that didn'y fly. Any ideas? Tip: It'll be mostly
yellow. Think Die Hard,
or the helecopter exploding in the subway in Mission Impossible.

Thrawn

                   Garage Games
             "The Garage is open!"
      http://www.badger1.net/~thrawn/