POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Conversion to 3.1? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:28:27 EDT (-0400)
  Conversion to 3.1? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Josh English
Subject: Conversion to 3.1?
Date: 29 Jul 1998 13:22:35
Message: <35BF5A95.D838DC7D@spiritone.com>
Perhaps I am a bit dense, but I've been going through the
new 3.1 Docs and I can't find anything on syntax changes.
When I render an older file in 34.1b4 it gives me a lot of
errors about missing semi-colons. To avoid a lot of
gruntwork I am thinking about putting together a conversion
utility, and I'd loke to know if there is a definitive list
of syntax changes somewhere.

Is anybody else working on a conversion utility like this?

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom
www.spiritone.com/~english