POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Transform into jpg Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:32:09 EDT (-0400)
  Transform into jpg (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: buntzen
Subject: Transform into jpg
Date: 12 Jul 1998 20:17:20
Message: <35A943D8.32175972@geocities.com>
Hello,

I'm a new user!  I just saved a file, but it is in .mdl.  How can I
change/save it as .jpg file?

Thanks!

Post a reply to this message

From: K  Tyler
Subject: Re: Transform into jpg
Date: 12 Jul 1998 20:55:03
Message: <35A93EB2.478EB8E7@pacbell.net>
It souds like you have created a file in moray.
If this is so you still need to process the file
through a raytracing program, the best in my
opion is povray. In moray there should be an
export function. If you have povray on your
system chose export to pov. You then need
to render the scene usng pov which will create
a *.tga file by default. Then to get a jpg image
file you will then need to take the tga file you
created into an image processing/converting
program like PhotoShop or PaintShopPro or
any other program that can convert targa
images into jpg.

I hope this helps. If you need more help feel
free to ask.

K.Tyler

bun### [at] geocitiescom wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm a new user!  I just saved a file, but it is in .mdl.  How can I
> change/save it as .jpg file?
>
> Thanks!

Post a reply to this message