POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New version Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  New version (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Remco de Korte
Subject: New version
Date: 12 Jul 1998 15:09:35
Message: <35A8BB8B.A327423C@xs4all.nl>
I'm quite new to POVray and I'm only halfway the (excellent) doc-file
but I'm already addicted. That's nothing new I guess. I've seen
suggestions here for all sorts of advanced things I don't understand at
all, but I've run into a limitation of POVray that I think could easily
be fixed. I like to prepare a whole lot of scenefiles, then render them
all at once when I'm doing something else (sleeping most of the time). I
use the aut-render option for that, but the file-queu can contain no
more the 128 files and, believe it or not, that's not enough.
Is there a way that this 128-file limit can be stretched to, let's say
at least a couple of thousand files?

Regards,

Remco de Korte

http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/