POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Saving in GIF or JPG formats Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:22:38 EDT (-0400)
  Saving in GIF or JPG formats (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: R  Chan, Ph D
Subject: Saving in GIF or JPG formats
Date: 11 Jul 1998 16:35:44
Message: <35A857F5.6D84@netvision.net.il>
Is there any way to save the files in GIF or JPG format?

thanks!

Post a reply to this message

From: marc
Subject: Re: Saving in GIF or JPG formats
Date: 11 Jul 1998 18:41:22
Message: <35a7dc02.0@news.povray.org>
R. Chan, Ph.D. wrote in message <35A### [at] netvisionnetil>...
>Is there any way to save the files in GIF or JPG format?
>
>thanks!

as far as I know the only formats available are .png, .tga, and system
specific (i.e. bitmap on pc)  but you can use a graphics app to change to
any format you want

Post a reply to this message