POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Registry Key of POV-Ray 3.1b4 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Registry Key of POV-Ray 3.1b4 (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Friedemann Schmidt
Subject: Registry Key of POV-Ray 3.1b4
Date: 5 Jul 1998 08:57:34
Message: <359f6843.781707@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Very well done!!! I like very much the new GUI ;-) but I have to know,
if the key "POV-Ray 3.1" in the Windows registry will change back to
"POV-Ray" in the final release, because I want to update my program
TextureView to work fine with the new version of POV-Ray.

BTW, I found a bug: After dropping a couple of files (for example all
*.pov files in "scenes\objects" on POV-Ray, POV-Ray or the whole
system crashes...

Thanks in advance,
Friedemann

Friedemann Schmidt