POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modelling a human face Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:28:13 EDT (-0400)
  Modelling a human face (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Colin D  Bennett
Subject: Modelling a human face
Date: 30 Jun 1998 18:19:01
Message: <359956C8.ADEBC5B2@findus.aq.com>
What would be the best way to model a human face, hair, etc.?
I want to make a detailed face but don't know where to start.

Colin

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Norton
Subject: Re: Modelling a human face
Date: 1 Jul 1998 00:35:10
Message: <3599ae6e.0@news.povray.org>
The best thing for it would be a NURBS based modeler like Rhino 3D.  There
is even a good tutorial off of there site in how to do a head.

Mike