POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rpg graphics and tiles. Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Rpg graphics and tiles. (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Oliver Batchelor
Subject: Rpg graphics and tiles.
Date: 6 Jun 1998 18:01:25
Message: <3579BC35.69C0B653@netaccess.co.nz>
Does anyone know where I could get some images I could use for a rpg
type game I am making. (programmed in pascal, 16 bit 320x200 screen mode

with a top down perspective)  Such as tiles for the landscape or
people walking, or if anyone knows how I could make them easily.

(I am a bad artist, and an Ok programmer)

|                      Oliver
Batchelor                                                   |
|          Email :
Bat### [at] netaccessconz                                         |
http://users.netaccess.co.nz/Batch/                           |