POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Ready PovRay in Spanish Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:29:19 EDT (-0400)
  Ready PovRay in Spanish (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
Subject: Ready PovRay in Spanish
Date: 1 Jun 1998 19:17:00
Message: <35733387.2758251@news.povray.org>
Hello to all:

For this means you/them I communicate on the existence of a new ready
(list) on the Raytracing as a rule and on the PovRay in particular,
fundamentally in the *Spanish* language.

I wait that it will be something of usefulness for the Hispanics, and
I refer me to the Hispanics due to the fact that I consider that the
idiomatic inflections not always they are understood by the
translators (due to the majority diffusion of
information in English), furthermore the form of be made to understand
in their/its/your/his natal language defers to try of the fact that
the translator understand us.

It is not intention of the list is to substitute to ready others, but,
to facilitate it the ideas exchange or solutions to problems to the
Spanish-speaking.

I consider of the fact that not all the Hispanics understand or are
taken the trouble of to understand the anglo.

The address to be subscribed is:

http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/povray

Heartfelt regards:

mailto:jua### [at] adinetcomuy

 Lista PovRay mailto:pov### [at] onelistcom

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Cafe/9457

http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/povray
MONTEVIDEO-URUGUAY