POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : blobs inside Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:28:46 EDT (-0400)
  blobs inside (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Siegmar Kardinal
Subject: blobs inside
Date: 28 May 1998 08:39:14
Message: <356D5AF2.41C6@methin.orc.univie.ac.at>
hi,

when I put a blob inside a hollow glass object the colours of the
blob parts are no longer smoothly changed but switched somewhere
in the middle. the following input lines and the jpeg image (so they
are properly attached) show the effect by
comparing a blob inside and outside the glas object.

Do I make a mistake here?

many thanks in advance and best wishes from vienna

siegmar

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (3 KB) Download 'blob.jpg' (4 KB)

Preview of image 'blob.jpg'
blob.jpg