POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : It's done, done, done! Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:17:42 EDT (-0400)
  It's done, done, done! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Chris Harrison
Subject: It's done, done, done!
Date: 24 May 1998 09:55:08
Message: <356826BC.2B3B2EFC@btinternet.com>
My web page has now been completly updated. And the 3D-Art section is
now up and running.

Please visit it!

Chris Harrison
http://www.btinternet.com/~harrison/

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Harrison
Subject: Re: It's done, done, done!
Date: 24 May 1998 16:48:36
Message: <356887A4.838FF56D@btinternet.com>
Requires Netscape Communicator for the main web-page. However, the 3D-Art
page is accessable from the site map (on the index page) - or by going
to:

http://www.btinternet.com/~harrison/3dart.html