POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : To Admin: How about povray.movie? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  To Admin: How about povray.movie? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Johannes Hubert
Subject: To Admin: How about povray.movie?
Date: 14 May 1998 13:04:50
Message: <6jf89o$gvq$1@oz.aussie.org>
Hi POV-Ray Admins!

You don't like to get e-mails (which I understand perfectly :-) so I post
this in public:

Is there a chance for the MovieProject to get it's own povray.movie
newsgroup on news.povray.org?
(Maybe even private like the Moray's Beta group.)

After only a few days, the project is already in heavy need of a place to
communicate...

Greetings,
Johannes.

Post a reply to this message