POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : water ripples ? Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  water ripples ? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Oliver Batchelor
Subject: water ripples ?
Date: 8 May 1998 00:13:20
Message: <35528660.96B71FD6@netaccess.co.nz>
Can anyone help me,  I am trying to create water ripples that animate.
I was trying to use 'phase = clock*1'  in the normal statement but all
it does is shrink the ripples in a bit and doesnt work at all.
I looked in the Pov docs, but it didnt say much.

Also does ayone know how to create more that one ripple in the water, at
different locations  ?
Can anyone help.

thanks,

|                      Oliver
Batchelor                                                   |
|          Email :
Bat### [at] netaccessconz                                         |
http://users.netaccess.co.nz/Batch/                           |