POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Slope-dependant textures Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Slope-dependant textures (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alan Grainger
Subject: Slope-dependant textures
Date: 30 Apr 1998 04:21:07
Message: <6i9ca4$d1n$1@oz.aussie.org>
How can I have slope dependant textures??  I don't have the resources to
patch in Han's slope-dependant code, so has anyone got a build of it on a
page somewhere that I can download?  I can't have it mailed to me because I
can only recieve messages <500k.  This is a feature I have wanted for a long
time, and I would be very grateful for any help.

Thanks  : )

--
Alan Grainger
Member of DNRC

Post a reply to this message

Can you please provide a link to Han's slope dependant texture utility.  I am
interested in the same as I am using povray to generate 3D maps of triangle
data.

Thanks Roger.