POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Galaxy Includes Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:12:27 EDT (-0400)
  Galaxy Includes (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Anthony Bouttell
Subject: Galaxy Includes
Date: 10 Feb 1998 21:32:49
Message: <34e10c24.776918209@news.povray.org>
I just wanted to express my thanks to Chris Colefax for his latest
creation. If you haven't tried the, "Galaxy .inc",  files you owe it
to yourself to give it a whirl.

I swear, if their were a way to create a, "Reality.inc", file this guy
could do it.

Live Long and Prosper Chris !

Post a reply to this message

> I just wanted to express my thanks to Chris Colefax for his latest
> creation. If you haven't tried the, "Galaxy .inc",  files you owe it
> to yourself to give it a whirl.
>
> I swear, if their were a way to create a, "Reality.inc", file this guy
> could do it.
>
> Live Long and Prosper Chris !

Post a reply to this message