POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : pov-ray source Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:10:38 EDT (-0400)
  pov-ray source (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Joe Conklin
Subject: pov-ray source
Date: 7 Feb 1998 22:34:14
Message: <34dd3486.0@news.povray.org>
uhh...
where can i get it and what is it written in?

--
http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/horizon/7128
visit and sign the book

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken Cecka
Subject: Re: pov-ray source
Date: 7 Feb 1998 22:45:36
Message: <34dd3760.0@news.povray.org>
The source is available at ftp://ftp.povray.org , and it is written in K&R C
(I think it's K & R anyway, might be a variation).

Ken

Joe Conklin wrote in message <34dd3486.0@news.povray.org>...
>uhh...
>where can i get it and what is it written in?
>
>--
>http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/horizon/7128
>visit and sign the book
>remove "spam" to reply