POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : <<<PovRay questions with ripples.>>> Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  <<<PovRay questions with ripples.>>> (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Jeremy Hartmann
Subject: <<<PovRay questions with ripples.>>>
Date: 11 Feb 1998 02:04:38
Message: <34E14D86.1FD73C2D@europa.com>
Good evening,
  I am trying to create a smiley face made out of 10 spheres floating in
a rippled white plane like they are floating in water.  One sphere is
centered a 0,0,0  I placed the ripple property on the plane and it
placed the ripple origin at 0,0,0 as well so it looks like the
noseSphere is creating the ripples.  The others don't create any ripples
so it doesn't look realistic.  What I want to know is, how can I make
the other spheres emit ripples on the plane too?  Any info will be
helpful. :)

      Thank You,
         Jeremy Hartmann
           Beginner Pov Ray'er