POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : googlewhacked Server Time
5 Aug 2024 16:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  googlewhacked (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: googlewhacked
Date: 4 Sep 2002 11:26:15
Message: <3d762617$1@news.povray.org>
coprophilia paleontological

As an extra googlewhack challenge, and to those with their own websites, can you
come up with a googlewhack that only returns one link, which should be to a page
on your site?

--
#macro A(V,B,C,R)#while(B-256)#if(V-128/B>=0)sphere{0,.5translate<C-4R-1,9>
pigment{rgb<1-C/8R/2C/8>}}#local V=V-128/B;#end#local B=B*2;#local C=C+1;#

Post a reply to this message