POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE:Update POV-Ray Unoff. for Mac PPC and 68k. Dispersion Patch and Spline Patch included Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE:Update POV-Ray Unoff. for Mac PPC and 68k. Dispersion Patch and Spline Patch included (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: smellenbergh
Subject: ANNOUNCE:Update POV-Ray Unoff. for Mac PPC and 68k. Dispersion Patch and Spline Patch included
Date: 7 Feb 1999 14:15:07
Message: <1dmve68.10bk6ed1p1goN@dialup28.leuven.skynet.be>
Hi,

An update of our unofficial POV-Ray 3.1a is available. Current release
is 3.1a/FEB 1999.

Both PowerPC and 68k Mac's (68020 or later with or without FPU) are
supported now . Minimum MacOS version is 7.5.1.

Included are the dispersion patch of Daren Scot Wilson and the spline
patch of Daniel Fenner.

There are a few bug fixes and some new features.
For download and more info:

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh/index.html

We would like to say thanks to Daren Scot Wilson and Mike ?:-) for
helping us with the dispersion patch.

Have fun!

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe