POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Output options - stream redirection question? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 00:13:22 EDT (-0400)
  Output options - stream redirection question? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Rafal Maj Raf256
Subject: Output options - stream redirection question?
Date: 22 Mar 2005 12:39:47
Message: <1686334.1XaJCYAvjR@raf256com>
Hi, I find this part of manual a bit unclear:

    G[ADFRSW]<name> or <Stream>_File=bool or <Stream>_File=file
              Write the stream to the console and/or the specified  file.
The  streams  are  All_File
              (except  status),  Debug_File,  Fatal_File,  Render_File,
Statistics_File, and the Warn-
              ing_File.

...so how can I make povray to show only the Error/Warning informations on
console?

povray a.pov -GA  didnt work, neither All_File=off

--
Rafal Maj Raf256

Post a reply to this message

> Hi, I find this part of manual a bit unclear:

Also, it is hard to find in the online docs informations about all .ini
options...

--
Rafal Maj Raf256