POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New URL for TomTree Server Time
8 Aug 2024 16:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  New URL for TomTree (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: aust
Subject: New URL for TomTree
Date: 8 Nov 2000 03:05:37
Message: <1103_973671206@t>
Hello,
especially Ken?!,

I just want to inform you about the new URL of TomTree
(treegenerating include-file for POV).
It's not new, but the one that is listed in several linkpages is
almost fallen into my oblivion and will be closed this month.

Right connection, regardless of any internal changing is
www.aust-manufaktur.de

For direct access it's
www.aust-manufaktur.de/austv2x.html

Thank you very much