POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Direct donation for PovRay Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  Direct donation for PovRay (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: Direct donation for PovRay
Date: 6 May 2004 07:07:58
Message: <Xns94E18575795D3raf256com@203.29.75.35>
Hi,
again - is it possible to directly donate PovRay project, and/or - how
about adding a PayPal donate option to www?

I.e. I convinced my emoplyee to pay 20$ for commercial usage of PovRAY (in
my 3D program that I'm writting for him), but what is the account
number...? It will look quite stupid in contract "Employee must buy 2 IRTC-
CD's and a PovRay keyring"  instead  "must donate 20 USD to PovRay project"

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/

Post a reply to this message