POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Help site update 2... Server Time
9 Aug 2024 17:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Help site update 2... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Doug Eichenberg
Subject: POV-Ray Help site update 2...
Date: 19 May 2000 22:52:04
Message: <01bfc20e$02f1e080$510890d8@default>
Here's the situation, for those of you following this:

I talked to the administrators at the ISP I work for, and it ends up that
they have a machine set aside on which they host their own sites (check out
nthelp.com), and evidently it has a decent amount of free space.  They are
willing to let me host the site there.  I mentioned that it could
eventually consume 100Meg or more, and they're okay with that.  So at this
point, all I'm waiting for is the okay from the newsgroup admins to use the
newsgroup text on the site (let me know about that Ken... thanks!).  If
that's okay, then comes the actual grunt work of sorting through all the
text and deciding what stays and what goes.  As someone mentioned
previously, this is a lot of work for one person, so volunteers would be
appreciated!  Let me know if you're willing to pitch in!

-Doug

Post a reply to this message