POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Macro Parameters Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:21:25 EDT (-0400)
  Macro Parameters (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: BC
Subject: Macro Parameters
Date: 5 Feb 1999 03:37:28
Message: <01be50e2$ee9dc2e0$0c0b010a@angela>
Can anyone tell me how you pass an array to a macro. I have looked at the
docs, and they don't say you can't, but I can't figure out the syntax to do
so.

Thanks
Gordon
<gor### [at] hotmailcom>

Post a reply to this message

From: Spider
Subject: Re: Macro Parameters
Date: 5 Feb 1999 05:35:10
Message: <36BAC834.373EB0F1@bahnhof.se>
BC wrote:

> Can anyone tell me how you pass an array to a macro. I have looked at the
> docs, and they don't say you can't, but I can't figure out the syntax to do
> so.
here it is.
there is a float function to get the amount of posts in the array that
can be useful for you.
Othreways, pov doesn't care, as long as you access it as a normal array.
#mcaro(InputArray)
 //insert code
#end

//Spider