POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Vcf files? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:38:16 EDT (-0400)
  Vcf files? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: David Etter Perere
Subject: Vcf files?
Date: 10 Jan 1999 19:37:30
Message: <01be3cfa$90717dc0$970e8dc3@default>
Well, sorry for disturbing with a little detail, but I often encounter
*.vcf file type on "povray.binaries.images".

What kind of file is that? Text script?

Thanks
--

David Etter Perere
per### [at] bofinfomaniakch

Post a reply to this message

From: Spider
Subject: Re: Vcf files?
Date: 10 Jan 1999 21:05:58
Message: <36995BAC.1B350F60@bahnhof.se>
It's a signature file that Netscape and Explorer uses
It contains the email adress and personal information..
Just ignore it... :-)

It stands for Virtual Card File, or something like that.

//Spider