POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : wanted pov to modeler code conversion Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:26:48 EDT (-0400)
  wanted pov to modeler code conversion (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: mick
Subject: wanted pov to modeler code conversion
Date: 15 Aug 1998 07:25:32
Message: <01bdc836$dfc71f80$2242a8c2@wphnvffu>
Can anyone help - I spend hours nudging objects into precisely the right
place by fiddling with numbers!

I hate constructing objects in modelers but would find one really useful
for placing objects in a scene
What I need is a program that will take pov code and show in a modeler or
pictorial form so that I can drag objects around into the right place.

Does any one know if such a beastie exists

Mike Hazelgrove