POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : More thoughts on POV 3.1 Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:19:38 EDT (-0400)
  More thoughts on POV 3.1 (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Matthew Bennett
Subject: More thoughts on POV 3.1
Date: 19 May 1998 07:01:15
Message: <01bd8315$64c313e0$043363c3@mrbcomp>
Anyone know if POV 3.1 will have the iso-surface equivalent, and
sphere-sweeps?

Also, I'm thinking about starting a complex scene using halos etc... Given
that this probably wouldn't be compatible with POV 3.1, and the fact that
the arrays available in the next release will be a great help, should I
wait?

In other words, anyone know if the POV3.1 will be out within a month or so
(so I wait), or is it still just a distant event (so I forget it ;)...?  I
know it's hard to say, but some sort of guidance would be helpful.

Thanks,

Matt

--
Computers do what you *tell* them to do, not what you *want* them to do.

Post a reply to this message